Felton, Delaware

Ordered some front brake pads (original are about 3.5 inches wide) and received these little tiny replacement pads (about 1.5 inches wide) with unfamiliar mounting tabs. Obviously the wrong part. No biggie -- these things happen.

Tried their RA process but could never make it through the submission -- unable to enter the "secret code" correctly, even though I tried several times and even had my wife and son try it.

Called customer service and was overwhelmed at the incompetence. The lady told me that I had neglected to included the year/make/model during the order process which, as anyone knows, is ridiculous: year/make/model is a *requirement* to order a part! Sheesh ...

I guess I'll just eat this one. I simply can't figure out a way to get an exchange or a refund. Horrible, horrible customer service.

Had an Experience with Parts Train?

Comments

Parts Train - Snow Plow Review from Genoa, Ohio Parts Train "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more