Website lists snow plow for my vehicle.When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch.
Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch even after I informed them it is not what I ordered several times now I have to take these items to a fedex pickup center and wait for them to clear the items and refund my credit card...
Btw the web site still has the incorrect part # and price listed...Never again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Snow Plow
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found the tire I needed from Simple Tire (ContiPro Contact 235/40 R-19), and so I went ahead and tried to order one tire at $129.99 with FREE SHIPPING! The order..."
- "Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."