I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made.This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in the valley.
This caused a lot of extra work and money including another $40 gasket set that they would not replace.I wouldn't use their parts it they gave them to me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Intake Manifold
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..."
- "Experian's estimated "2 Billion Dollar" Data Breach and did they lie to Congress about it? (A Serious Federal Criminal Offense). BOTH Experian and Court Ventures sold data from their website to,..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."