I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made.This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in the valley.
This caused a lot of extra work and money including another $40 gasket set that they would not replace.I wouldn't use their parts it they gave them to me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Intake Manifold
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Its a shame temp agencies use thus card for employment. My card has been locked for 4 days now and i have 5 different emails to different people at glibal..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."