Probably my worst online retail experiences ever.
Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and asked to buy the bulbs locally. Bulbs cost 13.95 each on Parts Train website. Declined this ludicrous offer and asked them to just send me the missing bulbs. Was given a long story about how hard that was to do.
Received an email a few days later asking me to verify what I ordered. Why don't they have record of what I ordered? Verified that I did indeed order (and pay for) the part number that includes bulbs.
Got tired of waiting and bought bulbs locally ($40.00) and installed headlights.
Received multiple emails days later saying my return had been approved and replacement headlights were being shipped. Didn't ask for this, don't want this, willing to eat the cost of the bulbs to never have to deal with Parts Train again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a Auto Repair in So Cal. I have been in business since 1954 so I knowm my way around I needed AS 6.5 diesel short block there wasn't..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- "Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires. The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was..."
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."