Parts Train - Mistakes happen, but Customer Service is a clown show

20 of 29 Parts Train reviews

Probably my worst online retail experiences ever.

Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and asked to buy the bulbs locally. Bulbs cost 13.95 each on Parts Train website. Declined this ludicrous offer and asked them to just send me the missing bulbs. Was given a long story about how hard that was to do.

Received an email a few days later asking me to verify what I ordered. Why don't they have record of what I ordered? Verified that I did indeed order (and pay for) the part number that includes bulbs.

Got tired of waiting and bought bulbs locally ($40.00) and installed headlights.

Received multiple emails days later saying my return had been approved and replacement headlights were being shipped. Didn't ask for this, don't want this, willing to eat the cost of the bulbs to never have to deal with Parts Train again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 29 Parts Train reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Parts Train. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Parts Train.
Filing a new complaint about
×